Donate Your Vehicle
Your car donation is one more way to drive support for affordable homeownership in King County. When you donate to Habitat for Humanity Seattle-King County it’s quick and easy–we make house calls! Your donation may also qualify for a tax deduction.
We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUVs, boats, and motorcycles, whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle support Habitat for Humanity and local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Washington State?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344.
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN), and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Washington?
- Washington will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
Start your car donation to Habitat SKC today online, or call (877) 277-4344!