Current Job Openings
Habitat for Humanity Seattle – King County is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Program Coordinator: Repair Services
Habitat is seeking a Repair Services Coordinator (RSC) whose primary responsibilities include helping homeowners in the application process, packaging loan files for underwriting, serving as the communication liaison with homeowners and compiling information for recordkeeping and reporting purposes.
Director of Corporate & Faith Relations
As a key leader in the Resource Development Department, the Director coordinates fundraising strategy for top donors with the CEO, the CDO, and Resource Development staff & contractors, and strategically engages board members, organization executives, and current donors in prospect identification visits, and closings. Across departments, the DCR regularly consults with Construction and Store staff to identify top material and labor needs and supervises solicitation activities of other departments, including Community Engagement & Construction, checking for appropriate asks & fulfillment in response to unsolicited build day requests.
Habitat Store Positions
The Habitat Stores in Auburn, Bellevue, Southcenter, & Ellensburg are home improvement outlet stores that contribute to Habitat for Humanity’s mission of building affordable housing while providing a low-cost retail alternative for the public and reducing landfill waste. See current Habitat Store openings and apply via Indeed below.
AmeriCorps is a network of national service programs, made up of three primary programs that each take a different approach to improving lives and fostering civic engagement. Members commit their time to address critical community needs like increasing academic achievement, mentoring youth, fighting poverty, sustaining national parks, preparing for disasters, and more. This is a federally funded program that allows you a way to serve your country through direct service. Please note these AmeriCorps positions are not considered employment but are considered a term of service. Our Habitat affiliate provides members with:
- Hands-on career/professional experience at a nationally recognized non-profit that puts low income families in affordable homes through the homeownership model
- Living stipend paid out on monthly basis ($16,300 total for National members serving 10.5 months)
- Housing stipend paid monthly directly to landlord ($500/month for 1st term members; $750/month for 2nd term members)
- Transportation benefit (At least 3 Habitat vehicles are available for shared AmeriCorps use or $54 per month gas mileage reimbursement for personal vehicle or public transportation)
- Members who complete a full term of service (10 ½ months) are eligible for a Segal Education Award of $6,345 to be used to pay off student loans or go back to college
- The AmeriCorps program will also pay off the interest that is accrued from your loan deferment during your term of service)
- Members also receive a health plan at no cost and are potentially eligible for food stamps
Our affiliate serves both King and Kittitas Counties, listed below are opportunities in King County, click here to see opportunities available in Kittitas County.
We support service to community, with national & international impact, & the ability to make a difference. As an organization committed to making AmeriCorps and Peace Corps stronger, we give special consideration to former AmeriCorps Members and Returned Peace Corps Volunteers.