Easy Ways to Donate
If you are able, please drop off your items at any one of our store locations in Auburn, Bellevue, Southcenter, and Ellensburg during store hours OR you can schedule a FREE donation pickup from your residence or business.
We ask that all donations be in resalable condition with no rips, tears, stains, or pet hair, and no repairs needed. On days that we will be picking up your items, we ask that the items be located outside your home, as we cannot enter your home due to insurance restrictions.
What we accept
- Appliances – All appliances must be clean and in working condition. Used appliances must be 10 years old or younger.
- Cabinets – Full kitchen cabinet sets are preferred. All doors and drawers must be attached. Please remove any countertops and screws sticking out.
- Doors – All doors must be standard size (nothing taller than 80 inches) and paneled style (No flat slabs).
- Electrical – All electrical components must be in safe and working condition.
- Flooring – Area rugs must be 5′ x 7′ or smaller and free of stains or damage. All other floorings must be unused, matching, and a minimum of 50 sq. ft.
- Furniture – All furniture must be free from any tears, stains, pet hair, or damage and include all parts.
- Home Decor – Artwork & Mirrors
- Lighting – Light fixtures & Lamps
- Plumbing – No toilets accepted
- Building Materials
- Tools – Hand/Power Tools
- Windows – Vinyl Frame Windows (6 ft. or smaller)
- Yard and Garden
We partner with PaintCare to recycle leftover household paint. Items can be dropped off during store hours only.
We can accept latex and oil-based house paint, stains, and varnish in containers up to 5 gallons in size. All containers must have the original manufacturer’s printed label on the container and must be covered with a secured lid.
We cannot accept aerosols (spray paint or other spray products), containers without original labels, or containers that are leaking or empty.
Visit paintcare.org for complete details.
If your business has overstock, seasonal, or leftover items, please give us a call! When you donate inventory to a Habitat Store, you will receive free pick up and a tax receipt for your business, as well as priority scheduling.
If you need help salvaging materials from your demolition or remodel, please contact Second Use. Their licensed, bonded, and insured crew can salvage reusable items for reuse, and sales of these donated materials benefit Habitat.
Be sure to tell them Habitat sent you!
Interested in financial support to Habitat for Humanity?
If you have any further questions, contact our Donation Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org