Position Title: Warehouse and Procurement Coordinator
Pay Scale: $18 – $22/hr Depending on Experience
Reports To: Director of Construction
Habitat for Humanity Seattle-King County seeks a Warehouse Manager to oversee the procurement, delivery and organization of material for our construction sites. This individual will work closely with our construction staff to ensure materials are stored and delivered per schedule as well as maintaining inventory of all pertinent material at the warehouse. This individual must conduct him/herself in a professional manner by demonstrating patience and knowledge in his/her work while also supporting Habitat’s ongoing mission to build and maintain affordable housing for low-income families.
Habitat SKC is an equal opportunity employer, and also offers a full benefit package including generous paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K with company matching, short/long term disability, life insurance.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading and interacting in a positive manner with all volunteers and staff.
- Maintain organized warehouse to ensure efficient allocation of material.
- Procure/deliver material to site as needed.
- Inventory materials and tools returned from site for future use.
- Assist in ordering materials in advance.
- Maintain/control tool registry.
- Work with staff to coordinate warehouse volunteer projects.
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Managing and appreciate working with skilled and unskilled volunteers at all sites.
- Working with volunteers as needed to project completion.
- Providing encouragement to homebuyers and volunteers.
- Ensuring that all volunteer, partner families, and staff are in compliance of worksite safety measures.
- Ensuring the accountability of materials and tools provided to the job site.
- Use of project management software.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director and/or the Director of Construction.
- Must be able to work with volunteers, skilled and non-skilled workers with a positive and compassionate attitude. Must have a high skill level, ability and enjoy interacting with others.
- Dependable transportation.
- Required to lift 50 pounds or more.
- Able to climb ladders and scaffolding, navigate a build site, willing to work in inclement weather.
- An absolute commitment to job safety.
- Able to navigate our vehicles and deliver materials all over our affiliate service range.
- Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task, possess strong problem-solving and organizational skills, and able to identify quality workmanship.
- This position reports to work as scheduled, in shifts, 40 hours per week from Monday-Friday.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and insurability under affiliate automobile insurance policy.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to communicate with volunteers, partner families, and potential donors who visit the warehouse as well as promote Habitat for Humanity’s mission.
- Ability to drive a forklift and larger truck (CDL not required) as well as operate heavy equipment is desirable.
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com