Founded in 1986 as an independent affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, Habitat SKC has served more than 2,000 families in King County through affordable home construction and preservation, beginning with our very first build on the Issaquah Highlands. Since then, Habitat SKC has brought together thousands of community members each year who become part of the solution to our affordable housing need.
Our vision is a region– and a world – where everyone has a decent place to live.
Read more about our current builds
- Olympic Ridge – Capitol Hill 14th Ave
- Highland Terrace- Delridge Homes, 15th Ave
- Stuart Meadows Phase I – Ellensburg, WA
- Tyler Town- North Bend
- Capitol View – Capitol Hill I&II
- Copper Pines – Loyal Heights
- La Fortuna – Renton
- Lake City Way