“I have been telling everyone that my experience on the Habitat for Humanity Women Build far exceeded my expectations and was truly one of the most empowering experiences of my life! Truly. We absolutely want to be involved again next year.”
—Lisa K., Prime Electric
What is Women Build?
Women Build encourages women to give back to their community while helping Habitat for Humanity Seattle-King & Kittitas Counties make a difference in the lives of low-income families. Over the course of several weeks in April and May, the women and organizations of King County will fund projects, build affordable homes, and revitalize neighborhoods.
How do I get involved?
• Donate and volunteer: Women Build is our largest volunteer-led fundraising event each year. With a donation of $150, you will gain access to our full calendar of volunteer opportunities, and your very own Women Build t-shirt, and help ensure affordable housing continues to be built for hard-working women and families in our community.
Volunteer opportunities are available at select Habitat Stores, Construction Sites, and Home Repair projects located throughout King County
Please register below to make your donation and receive your link to sign up to volunteer!
• Engage others: Build a team of your own with your friends, neighbors, faith community and/or family! Please contact Hannah.Lazere@habitatskc.org to learn more about reserving a group day.
• Volunteer with your company: Corporate sponsorships and group volunteer opportunities are available throughout Women Build. Review the flyer and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online and In-person: We are building out a series of exciting engagement opportunities that will take place during Women Build, including panel discussions, financial education classes, DIY home repair, and advocacy sessions. Check out our website and social media for more details as they are confirmed.
*All volunteer shifts are first come, first serve. Questions? Email email@example.com
• If you have any questions about the Women of Impact build day on Saturday, May 6, contact Amy Farrier at (206) 456-6943 or firstname.lastname@example.org.