Looking for a compelling way to host your next employee meeting while doing something meaningful and fun? Partner with us on a corporate build event! Partnering with Habitat SKC is an excellent way to offer employee engagement and team-building opportunities, promote your company’s strong commitment to social responsibility, and make a lasting impact on your community.
Habitat SKC works with corporations of all sizes to build customized partnerships, including:
• Sponsored, employee Team Builds on construction sites and Habitat Stores
• Financial support including corporate contributions, employee giving campaigns, and event sponsorship
• In-kind product donations for homes, such as paint, flooring, windows and doors, landscaping materials, etc.
• In-kind trade services for homes, such as civil engineering, architecture, electrical engineering, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, etc.
• In-kind donations to Stores of building materials, lighting, furniture, appliances, sinks, cabinets and other goods
• Cause Marketing programs that allow your customers to give back (or get involved)
• Employee membership in our young professionals group, HYP
In addition to versatile Build Day experiences and partnership types, participating companies receive a wealth of financial and promotional benefits by being an official Habitat SKC partner. Benefits include priority access to unparalleled team building events (New Construction Builds, Stores or Repairs), meaningful, life-changing engagements with families building self-reliance, brand association with one of the most recognized and trusted nonprofit organizations in the world, visibility across multiple media platforms, tax deductions for financial and in-kind contributions, and more!
When you partner with Habitat SKC, you transform lives today and for generations to come. Sponsorships offset the hard cost of labor, materials, tools and land to help make our work possible. From Redmond to Federal Way, Seattle to North Bend, and many more communities in between, Habitat SKC has built, renovated and repaired more than 700 homes serving more than 2,000 residents over the past three decades.
To learn more about becoming a Habitat SKC corporate partner, contact Amy Farrier, Chief Development Officer at email@example.com or Alex Wyatt, Corporate Relations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.