Every summer, we look back on the tremendous impact that our many volunteers, donors and other supporters have on the families who partner with Habitat for Humanity Seattle-King County. Here are just a few of the amazing things that our tremendous community helped us accomplish during our 2019 fiscal year, which ended June 30th:
- 150 people connected to affordable housing, almost half of them children.
- Construction of 19 new Habitat homes completed in Habitat communities, giving 40 adults and 38 children a safe, stable and affordable place to live in Sammamish and Pacific.
- 33 homes repaired, improving housing conditions for 65 people with help from homeowners, volunteers, and $334,000 in grants from community partners.
- More than 1,527 volunteers gave 21,896 hours of their time.
- Our Homeowner Services Department referred 5,115 people to affordable housing solutions outside of Habitat, reflecting our commitment to partnering with other organizations to make life better through safe, stable housing.